Welcome to my new site on WebLogs.Com.
- My team when I worked at Toyota was featured in Fast Company magazine in Jan/Feb 2000. Here is the MSN reprint.
- I also lurk on the decentralization mailing list on eGroups with a bunch of other people who’re working on building new net applications.
- Here’s my review of Lazy Dog @ Shine when Ben Watt (of EBTG) and Jay Hannan brought their London club sound to New York in mid November. Amazing evening of great house music!
- Here’s my review of 6th Element, a day rave on Randall’s island in the summer of 2000.
- Here’s my review of dance music from October 14th, 2000.
- Here’s my review of dance music from October 30th, 2000.
- I’m a dance music junkie these days so I’m on many mailing lists including:
Hybrid, Amtrak DJs, and also
Way Out West.
- Friends often ask where I get my music. In addition to local stores in New York City, I can confidently recommend GrooveDis and Dusty Groove who’re both online and have great selection and great service.
- I also love to visit The Downbeat a site dedicated to downtempo music.
- I still have a old home page on Earthlink, but I’m lazy and I haven’t updated it since 1998.
- I also contribute occasionally to the Memepool weblog which is a daily source of “cultural oddities.”
- My Photopoint page has a few photos that I’ve moved to the web.
- I also have two photos on the NikonUsers.org site.
- Here’s an article on alternative motorcycle front suspension systems that I did in college that got some attention online. It’s really dated now.
- Here’s another copy that was stolen by some Japanese dude. I’ll email him to see why he didn’t ask for my permission.
- This is a book review I did for a motorcycling book a long time ago.
- This is a link to my 1995 trip report of my cross country motorcycle ride.